Swan Plus is a loyalty application that merges loyalty programs into one platform with multiple features. Swan Plus will help your business maintain loyal customers and drive sales by encouraging spending for better rewards through it’s unique ranking system.
You can reach Swan Plus at:
Enabling The Integration
Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration.
Navigate to the
Marketplace--> Search for
Loyaltycategory --> Click
You will be directed to Swan Plus login portal.
Enter your credentials then
Login. If you don’t have an account contact Swan Plus to create your own account.
Once logged in navigate to
My Profilefrom the top options bar then scroll down to
POSsection and select
Foodicsfrom the drop down menu then click
Foodics will ask you to authorize Swan Plus to access your account data, click
Authorize Swan Plus to Access My Account.
You have successfully enabled the integration.
Configuring The Integration
Once the integration is enabled from Swan Plus navigate to
Stores then click
Sync Stores to sync your Foodics stores with Swan Plus.
Then navigate to
Menu then click
Sync Menu to sync your Foodics menu with Swan Plus.
Customer Points Earning
Points earning for customers is automated by the integration.
points earning happens when a customer makes an order at your restaurant.
You must add the customer to the order so that Swan Plus can identify the customer and add the points.
When making an order in Foodics cashier, follow below steps to add customer to the order:
- Create a
ADD CUSTOMERon the top of the order details section.
- Select the customer if pre-registered, or click the
+icon to create a new customer.
- Proceed with the order.
Once the order is closed and paid, the customer will receive his points.
Customers can earn points through scanning the Swan Plus QR during their visits to any Swan Plus subscribed business.
Customers can also earn points through completing surveys sent by Swan Plus after their visit to a restaurant/cafe.
Note: The customer does not need to be registered to earn points, if the customer is not using Swan Plus an SMS including Swan Plus application download link will be sent to the registered phone number informing him of his earned points.
Customer Points Deduction
Points deduction for customers is automated by the integration
Points deduction happens when a customer returns an order.
To return an order, follow below steps in the cashier app:
- Go to
ALL, look for the order you want to return.
- Click on the order.
- Select the products to be returned with their quantities.
Points will automatically be deducted from the customer's balance.
Customer Reward Redemption
The customer visits one of your branches and informs the cashier that he wishes to use his Swan Plus discount.
The cashier user will do the following:
- Create a
- Ask for customer information (name or mobile).
ADD CUSTOMERon the top of the left view and add the customer to the order.
MOREon the top right -->
- If you have more than one loyalty integration, the cashier will ask you to select the integration. Select Swan Plus Loyalty. If you have only one loyalty integration, the cashier will directly ask you to enter the reward code which should be
A discount will be applied to the entire order based on the customer's rank on Swan Plus as follows:
- Gold Rank will allow 15% discount on the order up to 100 SAR.
- Silver Rank will allow 10% discount on the order up to 100 SAR.
- Bronze Rank will allow 5% discount on the order up to 100 SAR.
- The business will be able to configure the discount rates per rank through Swan Plus's portal.
- The customer's rank is determined by his accumulated points, new customers will start on Bronze rank. Customers can go up/down in ranks based on their points balance.