LoyaPro is a loyalty system based on Apple wallet cards, upon registering with a merchant, a card of the brand's design will be added to the customer's wallet. Customers can then collect stamps on each visit to earn exclusive rewards.
You can reach Loyapro at:
Pre Requirement to Use LoyaPro Integration
To enable this integration, you must first have an account in Loyapro. If you don't have an account already, you can visit https://loyapro.com to create your own account
Enabling The Integration
- Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
- Navigate to the
Marketplacefrom the left side options bar --> Search for
LoyaProunder Loyalty category --> Click
- You will be directed to LoyaPro's portal, enter you credentials in order to login. If you don’t have an account you can visit https://loyapro.com to create your own account.
- Once logged in, click
Integrationsat the left side options bar.
- Click the
Connectbutton next to Foodics Logo.
- Foodics will ask you to authorize LoyaPro to access your account's data, click
Authorize LoyaPro To Access My Account.
- You have successfully enabled the integration.
Configuring The Integration
After enabling the integration you will be directed back to LoyaPro, click the
Settings button next to Foodics logo, here you can configure the reward required visits and reward details.
Using The Integration
The Integration works in three ways:
- Awarding stamps to customers upon purchases.
- Deducting stamps from the customer upon returns.
- Allowing customers to redeem their rewards once the specified number of stamps have been reached.
Customer Stamps Earning
Stamps earning for customers is automated by the integration
Stamps earning happens when a customer makes an order at your restaurant.
You must add the customer to the order so that LoyaPro can identify the customer and apply a stamp.
When making an order in cashier, follow below steps to add customer to the order:
- Create a
ADD CUSTOMERon the top of the order details section.
- Select the customer if pre registered, or click the
+icon to create a new customer.
- Proceed with the order.
Once the order is closed and paid, the customer will receive one stamp per order.
Note: Customer must be registered with his phone number through the QR code provided by LoyaPro for this particular brand.
Customer Stamps Deduction
Stamps deduction for customers is automated by the integration
Stamps deduction happens when a customer returns an order
To return an order, follow below steps in the cashier app:
- Go to
ALL, look for the order you want to return.
- Click on the order.
- Select the products to be returned with their quantities.
Stamps will automatically be deducted from the customer's card.
Customer Reward Redemption
The customer visits one of your branches and informs the cashier that they have LoyaPro reward and would like to redeem it.
The cashier user will do the following:
- Create a
- Ask for customer information (name or mobile).
ADD CUSTOMERon the top of the left view and add the customer to the order.
MOREon the top right -->
- If you have more than one loyalty integration, the cashier will ask you to select the integration. Select LoyaPro Loyalty. If you have only one loyalty integration, the cashier will directly ask you to enter the reward code which is displayed on the card in the client's wallet.
- Enter the
Reward Codeprovided by the customer.
If the reward code is valid, the cashier app will show the reward details to the cashier user. If the reward is invalid, the cashier app will show an error message.
Assuming the reward is valid, the cashier user will confirm with the customer.
Redeem to apply the reward. Now the reward is applied and the customer can enjoy their reward.