Smart Menu is a menu management system that provides your business with a digital menu with QR capabilities.
Using Smart Menu’s integration will allow your customers to view your menu, you can also receive orders created from Smart Menu directly to Foodics cashier.
Smart Menu can only support one branch per account.
You can reach Smart Menu at:
Enabling the integration
Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration.
Marketplacepage --> Search for
Smart Menuunder Online Ordering category --> Click
You will be directed to Smart Menu’s portal, enter your credentials then
Login. If you don’t have an account, click the
Manage Settingsfrom the left side options bar, then click
Foodics Settingsafter that click the
Submitbutton next to generate token.
Foodics will ask you to Authorize Smart Menu to access your Foodics Account, click
Authorize Smart Menu To Access My Accountto Proceed.
You will be redirected to Smart Menu's portal Click
Foodics Settingsagain from the left options bar click the
Choosebutton under the
Choose Brnanchheader select the Foodics branch that you want to link this account to.
You have successfully enabled the integration.
Menu sync is manual, whenever a change is done to your menu in Foodics you need to manually sync in Smart Menu.
To do so please follow the below steps:
Manage Settings from the left side options bar, then click
Foodics Settings you will find the following options:
- Update Setting: Will sync your Foodics account settings (Tax Exclusive and Inclusive pricing)
- Choose Branch: Is used to map one of your Foodics branches to your Smart Menu's account.
- Update Menu: Will sync any menu related updates.
How to Receive Smart Menu Orders in Foodics Cashier
Smart Menu Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article.
Q1: Smart Menu is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
1- Sign in to your Foodics account at console.foodics.com/login, then go to Orders Page. This page will show you all API orders that are in Pending status
2- Is there any pending orders from Smart Menu?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Smart Menu to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at Smart Menu side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with Smart Menu and inform them that there are no orders created from Smart Menu in your Foodics account.