Koinz Ordering provides your business with all what you need to receive online orders from Koinz user network. Koinz users order food from Koinz mobile app, these orders are being automatically delivered to your Foodics POS terminal in no time. You respond to Koinz online orders just like any other orders you already receive at your Foodics POS terminal.
Koinz Ordering with Foodics will allow:
- Your customers to order food from your merchant from Koinz mobile application.
- Your cashiers and online orders agents to handle Koinz orders just like any other Foodics orders.
- Your customers gather loyalty points through Koinz loyalty app for every order they make.
- Business managers to supervise and get bird-view reports for the whole Koinz ordering service.
For more details on Koinz, visit Koinz Website
Enabling The Integration
Contact Koinz to obtain your API Key that will be used in the integration. If you don't have a direct contact with them, you can reach them at email@example.com
Once you obtained your API Key, Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login
Go to the
Marketplacepage, under Food Aggregator section, find
Note: There are two Koinz applications in the Marketplace, make sure to select the one under
Online Ordering Category
Foodics will ask for your permission. Click
Authorize Koinzto proceed OR Click
Cancelif you want to cancel the process
Authorize, you will be taken to Koinz page and asked to enter your API Key
Koinz API Keyand click
Submit. Once submitted, Koinz will configure the integration at their side
Re contact Koinz to inform them that you are done with connecting your Foodics account
Koinz will activate your account at their side and will sync data with your Foodics account
9- In each of your Foodics cashiers, Click
Then, the integration will be ready to be used in Foodics
Using The Integration
Contact your Koinz account manager to set up your ordering account settings. These settings include the essential and mandatory information about your ordering service that must be completely filled before trying the ordering service.
You must keep settings consistent between Koinz ordering account and Foodics POS merchant account.
- Taxes (you must set Koinz tax percentage to be equal to Foodics POS tax groups total or you could end up with different order total price between Koinz customer mobile app and Foodics POS)
- Delivery zones per branch
- Delivery charges per branch per delivery zone (Must equal your charges at Foodics)
- Working hours.
How to Receive Koinz Orders in Foodics Cashier
Koinz Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
Q1: Koinz is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
2- Is there any pending orders from Koinz?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Koinz to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at Koinz side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with Koinz and inform them that there are no orders created from Koinz in your Foodics account