GrubTech is focused on automating otherwise manual and time-consuming tasks so you can spend your time on what you do best, preparing delicious food.
GrubTech provides centralized menu management across integrated food aggregators and online ordering channels. GrubTech also sends orders from food aggregators and online ordering channels, directly into your Foodics POS, providing you with a single source of truth across online orders.
You can reach GrubTech at:
Business Configuration in Foodics
For the integration to work properly, you must follow the below mentioned steps:
- Ensure your branches have correct location information (latitude/longitude).
- Branch working hours are to be customized on aggregators portals.
- Create an
Opencharge with type
Deliveryorder type to it. This charge will be used by GrubTech to send delivery fees to Foodics.
- If you wish to use menu groups, create a customized Menu Group to replace the entire menu, or you can create custom menu groups from specific aggregators.
Note: Once a Menu Group is selected it cant be replaced, to replace the Menu Group you must contact your GrubTech Account Manager.
Enabling The Integration
Note: If you already have an account in GrubTech please contact your account manager to enable the integration. Proceed with below steps only if you don't already have an account in GrubTech
- Sign in to your Foodics account at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email,If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
- Navigate to Marketplace page --> Search for
GrubTechunder Food Aggregator category --> Click
- You will be asked to Authorize GrubTech to access your Foodics Account, click
Authorize GrubTech To Access My Accountto Proceed.
- You will be directed to the installation wizard.
- Follow the installation steps in the wizard, make sure to expand all the fields & fill all required information.
- Once you finish the installation, a GrubTech account will be created for you & you will be contacted by GrubTech to sign the agreements and connect with aggregators.
Menu sync is automated between Foodics & GrubTech, meaning any changes made to the menu in Foodics will be reflected at GrubTech automatically, except for name changes. After the initial setup, names must be handled at GrubTech due to restrictions imposed by aggregators for naming parameters.
How to Receive GrubTech Orders in Foodics Cashier
GrubTech Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
Q1: GrubTech is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
1- Sign in to your Foodics account at console.foodics.com/login, then go to Orders Page. This page will show you all API orders that are in Pending status
2- Is there any pending orders from GrubTech?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Swift Order to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at GrubTech side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with GrubTech and inform them that there are no orders created from GrubTech in your Foodics account.