Foodics Call Center allows you to register orders received by phone.
A call center agent will be responsible for taking customers orders and directing them to the nearest branch where orders will be delivered or picked up.
How to make a Call Center order
- Go to Orders from the left side menu
- Click on
New Call Center Orderbutton.
- Enter the customer's phone number, select the type of the order, and fill-in the customer info > Save.
- Select the products you want to add to the order, and you can customize them with modifiers, add a discount or charges, etc.
- Once the order is ready to send, Click on the
Submit Orerbutton which sends the order to the Cashier Application in the branch.
How to change Call Center settings
To access call center settings follow these steps:
- Click on Manage button on the sidebar.
- Click on More > Settings.
- Open the Call Center tab.
- Configure Call Center settings then press on Save Changes.
Here you can give users the authority to make call center orders. Select the users in the
If you don't see the users in the Agents options, make sure they have been assigned the authority to Read Orders in their Role.
Click on Manage button on the sidebar > “Roles” > Click on the role assigned to the user > Enable the authority "Read Orders" > "Save".