Foodics Web Cashier is a way to register sales online without the need for an iPad device.
You can register orders from customers, accept payments and get Sales Reports and Analytics.
How to make a Web Cashier Order
Ordersfrom the sidebar.
- Click on New Order.
- Choose the branch where the order is placed and click Next
- Select the products you want to add to the order, and you can customize them with modifiers, add a discount or charges, etc.
- Once the order is ready to close, Click on the
TotalButton to choose a payment method and Pay.
Web Cashier Settings and Authorities
To give a user the authority to make web cashier orders follow these steps:
Click on the “Manage” button on the sidebar > “Roles” > Click on the role assigned to the user > Enable the needed authorities "Read Orders & Access Cash Register" > "Save".
- Click on Manage button on the sidebar.
- Click on More , then Settings
- Open the
- Configure your web cashier settings then Save Changes.