Payments reports give you a beneficial insights about your payment methods.
How To Generate a Payments Report
- Click on the “Reports” button on the sidebar
- Click on “Payments”.
How To Get The Most Out Of The Payments Report
- You select a group from “Group By”.
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can change the metric as you wish.
- From the “Filter” button you can choose the branch you want.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, you can view the income earned from the payment method called "Cash", and how many times have been used on a given date range and branch: group by branch, choose the date range, then filter by the payment method Cash.
How To Understand The Report
Payment Method: The name of the payment method.
Amount: The total amount includes returns.
Count: The number of times a payment method is used.
Return Amount: The total return amount.
Return Count: The number of times a payment method is used in returns.
Net Amount: The total amount not including returns.
Tips: The total amount of given tips.