Foodics Cashier supports adding printers to automatically print receipts for orders and payment transactions.
Make sure you have a supported printer model from this list here to use with your Foodics Cashier.
Both the printer and the iPad running Foodics Cashier need to be connected to the same network in order to communicate successfully. Make sure your iPad is connected by Wi-Fi to the same router/modem that is connected to the printer, otherwise you will get an error.
Depending on the printer model, you can connect it to the network using Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Once your printer is connected to the network, please note down the printer's IP address, you will need it for the configuration.
Tip: If you don't know the IP address of the printer: press on the reset button behind the printer for a couple of seconds, then a paper with the IP will be printed out.
Ready to add the printer
To add a printer to your Foodics Cashier: open your Foodics Cashier application and clock in with your owner login pin, or a user that has the authority to manage devices.
- Click on Home button at the bottom.
- Click on Devices.
- Click the
- Click on Printer.
- Fill the following:
- Model: Choose the model of the printer from the provided models.
- Type: Choose Cashier.
- Name: Enter a name for the printer. (e.g. Printer 1)
- IP Address: Enter the printer's IP Address (e.g. 192.168.8.15).
- Number of Copies: Enter the number of receipt copies to be printed for every transaction. (Default is 1).
- Click Save.
- To check if the printer is connected successfully click on Ping.