Foodics supports adding payment terminals to Foodics Cashier to automatically show the amount to be paid in the payment terminal screen. This will eliminate any mistakes that can happen if the cashier entered the amounts manually.
Both the payment terminal and the iPad running Foodics Cashier need to be connected to the same network in order to communicate successfully. Make sure your iPad is connected by Wi-Fi to the same router/modem that is connected to the terminal, otherwise you will get an error.
Once your payment terminal is connected to the network, please note down the device's IP address, you will need it for the configuration.
Supported Payment Terminals
|Device Model||Connection Type|
|VeriFone VX 690||Wi-Fi|
|VeriFone VX 520||Ethernet & serial|
|VeriFone VX 820||Ethernet & serial|
|Intersoft PAX S900||Wi-Fi|
Ready to add a Payment Terminal
To add a new Payment Terminal, login to your Cashier Application with the owner pin, or a user that is authorized to manage devices, and do the following:
- Tap on Home button at the bottom.
- Tap on Devices.
- Tap the
**+**button in the top right corner.
- Choose Payment Terminal.
- Fill the following:
- Terminal Type: Choose the type of the Payment Terminal.
- Name: Enter a name of your choice for this Payment Terminal.
- IP Address: Enter the Payment Terminal IP Address.
- Connection Type: Choose the connection type.
- To check if the Payment Terminal is connected successfully tap on Ping and it should complete without any errors.