VOM is a cloud based accounting platform that helps clients in managing all their business finances. VOM aims to provide “Value of Money” to small businesses that are focused on managing their financials. VOM focuses primarily on offering clients whom have no background in accounting by providing all required financial data to ensure they can focus on growing their business.
This integration will allow you to sync the below from Foodics to VOM:
- Orders & returns.
- Sales & inventory purchase VAT.
- Items cost through purchases, returns to suppliers & consumption from orders.
For more details on VOM, you can reach them on:
- Website: getvom.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +966 50 230 9337
This integration is built by VOM team. If you have any issues with the integration or would like to request new features, kindly contact VOM team
Enabling The Integration
In order to use VOM integration, you must have an account with VOM
If you don't have an account, you can signup at this link https://getvom.com/en/company-register-show.
Once your VOM account is ready, follow the below steps to enable the integration
- Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email,If you logged in with non owner
- Navigate to Marketplace page --> Search for
Accountingcategory --> Click
- You will be directed to VOM login portal.
- Login with your VOM account
- Once logged in, click
Appsfrom the left side options bar, then select
Foodics, then click
- Foodics will ask you to authorize VOM to access your account data, click
Authorize VOM to Access My Account
- You have successfully enabled the integration.
Configuring The Integration
When authorization is done you will be taken to a new page, click
Accounts Configuration to map your Foodics data to your VOM accounts as follow:
- Cash Account: This account will store all payment related data.
- Sales Account: This account will store all sales related data excluding VAT amount.
- Sales VAT Account: This account will store all VAT accounted for from sales activities.
- Purchase Account: This account will store cost of items + additional costs incurred through purchasing transactions.
- Purchase VAT account: This account will store VAT amounts paid through purchasing transactions.
- Cost of goods sold: This account will store all COGS values accounted for through sales activities.
Note: All accounts will be mapped to a default financial accounts in VOM, please verify or updated before syncing.
Once finished click
Back. You will find a section named
Sync your Data from your Foodics account select
All Orders or select
All Orders After a Specific Date to sync data after a certain point in time then click
If you made several sync operations for the same day no duplicated entries will be created since VOM keeps a record of synced transactions to avoid duplication.