Speed of service report gives you statistics regarding orders serving speed and time.
How To Generate The Report
- Click on the “Reports” button on the sidebar.
- Click on “More”.
- Click on “Speed of Service”.
How To Get The Most Out of The Report
- Click on the date to select the date of the report.
- You can select the type of data showing on a report by using a filter. Select the needed criteria by clicking on the “Filter” button, then click “Apply”.
- You can export the report by clicking on the “Export” button.
For instance, to preview the statistics regarding all your branches: group by branch.
How To Understand The Report
Average Order Taking Time: Time from the call center agent opens a new order until the order is submitted, only call center orders are included.
Average Order Price: Net Sales / Order Count.
Average Delay: Time from closing the order to its due time where closing time is after due time.
Maximum Delay: Highest delay value for an order.
Order Count: Done orders count.
Delayed Order Count: Number of delayed orders.
Net Sales: Amount of sales before taxes and after discount and return.
Unique Agents Count: Unique number of call center agents with done orders.
Average Acceptance Time: Time from the order is submitted until it is accepted in the cashier. Includes CC and API orders.
Average Closing Time: Time from the order is opened until it is closed. Includes all orders.