Foodbit provides your end customers with a unique dine-in and online ordering experience while allowing you to gain insight into their behavior.
Using Foodbit integration will enable you to:
- Sync menu from Foodics to Foodbit
- Receive orders created from Foodbit directly in your Foodics Cashier
- Orders created with a customer information assigned will aid in building your customers profiles at Foodbit's customer insight tools
You can reach Foodbit at:
This integration is built by Foodbit. If you have any issues with the integration or would like to request new features, kindly contact Foodbit team
Business Configuration in Foodics
Before enabling the integration, you need to do some configuration in your Foodics account as explained below
Create a charge in your Foodics account with the following details:
- Name :
- Type :
- Is Open Value :
- Assign the charge to all branches where Foodbit is activated.
- Add to it the same tax group you have added to branches and products
- Name :
All products, options, and charges must have the same tax group assigned to the branches.
Enabling The Integration
To be able to use this integration, you must have a Foodbit Premium account. If you don't have an account already, please visit Foodbit at https://www.foodbit.io/signup to create your own account. Please note you must have a premium account at Foodbit to enable the integration.
Proceed with below steps if your Foodbit Premium account is ready
- Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
- Navigate to
Marketplacepage --> Search for
Foodbitunder Online Ordering category --> Click
- You will be directed to Foodbit's portal, enter your credentials then
- Navigate to
Profilefrom the top right corner.
Integrations. Look for Foodics logo then click the
Installbutton under the logo.
- Foodics will ask you to Authorize Foodbit to access your Foodics Account, click
Authorize Foodbit To Access My Accountto Proceed.
- You will be redirected back to Foodbit's portal, stores (branches) will be auto synced and created in your account.
- To sync the menu from the
integrationspage click the Foodics logo which should show installed, a window will slide from the right hand side click
- You have successfully enabled & configured the integration.
Menu updates are automated after the initial manual sync. In change you do in your Foodics menu will be automatically reflected in Foodbit
How to Receive Foodbit Orders in Foodics Cashier
Foodbit Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article.
Q1: Foodbit is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
2- Is there any pending orders from Foodbit?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Foodbit to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at Foodbit side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with Foodbit and inform them that there are no orders created from Foodbit in your Foodics account.
Q2: Combos in my Foodics account don't appear in Foodbit
A: Foodbit integration doesn't support Foodics combos currently