MBSHR is a QR ordering system for restaurants and cafes. MBSHR provides a very special customer experience for restaurant and cafe customers with a highly customized e-menu that matches the visual identity of the place. All orders are done with ZERO commission.
This integration will cover:
- Dine in orders.
- Pick up orders.
You can connect to MBSHR at:
Important Note About The Integration
The current state of the integration requires the user to have multiple accounts at MBSHR to connect several branches as each branch can be linked to a single account.
Enabling The Integration
- Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
- Navigate to
Marketplacepage --> Search for
MBSHRunder Online Ordering category --> Click
- You will be directed to MBSHR's portal, enter your credentials then
Login. If you don't have an account, contact MBSHR to signup.
- On the left side options bar, look for
Foodics POSthen click
- You will be asked to Authorize MBSHR to access your Foodics Account, click
Authorize MBSHR To Access My Accountto Proceed.
- You will be directed back to the integration settings page at MBSHR, enter your
Foodics Account Numberto verify & mark
Enable Foodics Integrationand
Send Orders automatically to POSthen select the branch you want to connect MBSHR to and click
- You have successfully enabled the integration.
- To sync categories from Foodics to MBSHR navigate to
Categorieson the left options bar at MBSHR's portal then click
Import From Foodics.
- To sync products & modifier options from Foodics to MBSHR navigate to
Itemson the left options bar at MBSHR's portal then click
Import From Foodicsa popup with all products available at Foodics will show fill in missing information if any then click
Import/Update allor click the
Importbutton next to each product to import them one by one.
For future changes on the menu, the changes made on Foodics will reflect automatically on your MBSHR menu.
How to Receive MBSHR Orders in Foodics Cashier
MBSHR Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article.
Q1: MBSHR is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
1- Sign in to your Foodics account at console.foodics.com/login, then go to Orders Page. This page will show you all API orders that are in Pending status
2- Is there any pending orders from MBSHR?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Swift Order to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at MBSHR side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with MBSHR and inform them that there are no orders created from MBSHR in your Foodics account.