KOL is a mobile app for Digital Ordering & Bill Splitting. It offers Dine-in & Pickup services. KOL allows your customers to order food directly from the mobile app, invite their friends, split the bill per order & pay online before placing the order.
Using Kol integration will enable you to:
- Sync menu from Foodics to Kol
- Receive orders created from Kol directly in your Foodics Cashier
You can reach KOL at:
- Website: https://api.kol.com.sa
- Phone: +966 56 556 2501
Enabling The Integration:
Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
Marketplacepage --> Search for
Online Orderingcategory --> Click
You will be directed to Kol's portal, enter your credentials then
Login. If you don't have an account, click the
Foodics Integrationat the top options bar.Then click
Setup Foodics Integrationfrom the drop down list.
Then click the
Connect To Foodics buttonat the center of the screen.
Foodics will ask you to Authorize Kol to access your Foodics Account, click
Authorize Kol To Access My Accountto Proceed.
You have successfully enabled the integration.
Menu sync is manual, meaning whenever a change is done to your menu in Foodics you need to go to Kol's portal and sync.
Sync options can be found under
Foodics Integration > 4 sync options will be shown detailed below:
Create Payment Method: This option should be clicked once it will create Kol's online payment method in your Foodics account.
Sync Menu Category: This option will sync your categories and update any changes done on category level.
Sync Menu Items: This options will sync your products, modifier options and update any changes done on product/option's level.
Sync Branches and Tables: This option will sync your branches, tables from Foodics and update any changes done on branch/table's level.
How to Receive Kol Orders in Foodics Cashier
Kol Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article.
Q1: Kol is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
2- Is there any pending orders from Kol?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Swift Order to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at Kol side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with Kol and inform them that there are no orders created from Kol in your Foodics account