Zyda is an order management platform which helps local businesses by providing a seamless online ordering experience, and simplifying restaurant operations. The Zyda-Foodics integration ties in Zyda-based online stores with Foodics point-of-sale (POS) services, and ensures store owners are able to sell and sync their orders via both online and offline channels, so when an order is received on Zyda, it is synced with Foodics.
Zyda helps restaurants and retail stores in launching their own commission-free online ordering system in just 24 hours.
Zyda is already empowering +1,000 businesses across the GCC.
This integration will allow your business to receive orders from your zyda-powered online store directly on your Foodics Cashier Application.
You can Reach Zyda at:
Business Configurations In Foodics/Zyda
- Make sure that your Zyda account is not integrated with other POS systems.
- Make sure that both Foodics and Zyda accounts share the same currency.
- Create a charge in Foodics with the below details
- Name :
Delivery from Zyda, please copy - paste the charge name as typed here.
- Type :
- Is Open Value :
- Assign the charge to all branches where Foodbit is activated.
- Name :
- Create a menu group for the integration.
- Create your branches in Zyda.
Enabling The Integration
Note: You must have an account at Zyda before enabling the integration, if you don't have an account, contact Zyda team to create an account for you
Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
Navigate to Marketplace page --> Search for Zyda under Online Ordering category --> Click
You will be directed to Zyda's portal, enter your credentials then Login. If you don’t have an account, click the Sign Up button.
After signing in go to Setup --> Integrations --> Foodics.
Connect Nowto connect your online store with your Foodics account.
Foodics will ask for your permission ,Click
Authorizeto proceed ,Click
Cancelif you want to cancel the process.
After Authorizing, you will be taken back to Zyda's dashboard.
You have successfully enabled the integration.
Menu Sync and Branch Mapping
After enabling the integration
- Click on
Menutab from the left navigations bar.
- Click on 3 dots displayed next to
Menuthen click on
Import Catalog from Foodics.
- A popup window will show displaying Zyda created branches map them to their corresponding Foodics branches.
- Finally select the created menu group you wish to import and click
After that all menu updates are automated through the integration. Any changes done to menu entities assigned to your mapped group in Foodics will be automatically reflected in Zyda.
How to Receive Zyda Orders in Foodics Cashier
Zyda Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
Q1: Zyda is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
2- Is there any pending orders from Zyda?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Zyda to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at Zyda side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with Zyda and inform them that there are no orders created from Zyda in your Foodics account
Q2: How can I sync my catalog across Foodics & Zyda?
A: You may sync your catalog by applying the following steps:
- Export your catalog sheet from Foodics.
- Copy the IDs of Categories, Products, Modifiers & Modifier options.
- On Zyda Dashboard, Paste the IDs into the External ID Column of their corresponding fields: Categories, Products, Variant, Option group & Options.
- Import the catalog sheet back into your Zyda Dashboard.
Q3: How can I create my Foodics combos on my Zyda Dashboard?
A: Currently, Zyda does not support combos.
Q4: How can I match my branches between Foodics & Zyda?
A: You can easily create the business locations on your Zyda Dashboard & link it with the branches on Foodics by adding the Branch ID from Foodics Dashboard to its corresponding External ID field on the Zyda dashboard.