iWaiter is a web based application that provides you with a customizable web app for your own brand, it supports Delivery, Pickup & Dine-in orders using QR technology. iWaiter helps increase your revenue and bring more customers to your store.
We offer a simple solution to take your business to the next level of managing customer orders.
For more details you can reach iWaiter at:
Enabling The Integration
Note: You must have an account at iWaiter before enabling the integration, if you don't have an account, contact iWaiter to create an account for you
1- Sign in to your Foodics account at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email
If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
2- Navigate to Marketplace page --> Search for
iWaiter under Online Ordering category --> Click
3- If you don't have an iWaiter account, you can sign up. If you already have an account, click
Sign In in the top right and sign in to your iWaiter Account
4- In the left menu bar click on
5- Look for Foodics & click
6- Foodics will ask for your permission
Authorize to proceed
Cancel if you want to cancel the process
7- After authorization is granted, iWaiter will review your request in order to make sure that everything is linked correctly.
Note: This may take up to 24 hours.
8- After review is completed you will receive an SMS indicating that your integration is ready to be activated.
9- Repeat steps 3 & 4, then Click the
Activate Now button under Foodics Logo. You have successfully activated the integration.
Keeping your account at Foodics synced with iWaiter
iWaiter needs to be synchronized with your Foodics system.
If you performed one or more of the following actions after enabling the integration:
- Added a Product, Modifier or a Table.
- Edited a Product, Modifier or a Table.
- Deleted a Product, Modifier or a Table.
- Deactivated a Product, Modifier or a Table.
- Activated a Product, Modifier or a Table
- Enable or Disable Tax Inclusive option from Foodics Settings.
- Updated or added Taxes.
Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to keep your iWaiter & Foodics accounts synchronized:
- Login to iWaiter Dashboard.
- Click on the
Integrationtab from the left menu bar.
- Click on
Update Integrationunder Foodics logo.
- You will receive an SMS when your update is done.
- After receiving the SMS, Go to the same page and click on
How to Receive iWaiter Orders in Foodics Cashier
iWaiter Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article.
Q1: iWaiter is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
2- Is there any pending orders from iWaiter?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Orders should be received in the cashier.
- There is an issue at iWaiter side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with iWaiter and inform them that there are no orders created from iWaiter in your Foodics account.