Ruut is an online platform to help you take your store online with a click of a button. You will be able to receive and deliver online orders straight from Ruut platform along with a helpful set of analytics to grow your business.
Ruut integration with Foodics will allow you to do the following:
- Import your Menu directly from Foodics to Ruut.
- Receive orders directly on your Foodics POS cashier device, instead of having a separate tablet
For more details:
Enabling The Integration
You need to have an account in Ruut to enable the integration for your Foodics account. If you don't have one, contact Ruut to create an account for you
- Log in to your Foodics console at console.foodics.com/login using the owner email, If you logged in with non owner user, you will not be able to activate the integration
- Navigate to Marketplace page --> Search for
Ruutunder Online Ordering category --> Click
- Login to your Ruut Account, navigate to
- Choose Foodics F5, and from the Overview tap click on Enable Foodics F5 Integration.
- From the Settings tap, under Foodics F5 Integration Settings, connect to your Foodics account by clicking on Connect with Foodics F5.
- Foodics will ask for your permission. Click
Authorize BrandWalletto proceed OR Click
Cancelif you want to cancel the process
- After clicking
Authorize, Ruut will activate the integration
Please contact Ruut after activating the integration so they can clarify to you how the integration works in details and how you can do multiple actions like menu sync
How to Receive Ruut Orders in Foodics Cashier
Ruut Orders will be received as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
Q1: Ruut is sending orders to my restaurant but I'm not receiving them in Foodics cashier application
A: Please check the below points
2- Is there any pending orders from Ruut?
- Make sure you have implemented all needed steps to receive online order as explained in the Accept Online Orders Article
- In the cashier app, click
- Ask Ruut to send new orders to test, orders should be received in the cashier
- There is an issue at Ruut side in sending orders to your Foodics account. Please communicate with Ruut and inform them that there are no orders created from Ruut in your Foodics account