Foodics Call Center allows you to register orders received by phone. A call center agent will be responsible for taking customers’ orders and directing them to the nearest branch where orders will be delivered or picked up.
1. Click Orders or Call Centre on the side menu.
2. Click New Call Center Order.
3. A pop-up window will open for you to add the customer’s phone number.
4. The system will automatically search for matches with the existing customer’s database and retrieve their information if a match was found, showing you the following fields:
- Customer Name: The name of the customer on the phone.
- Order Type (mandatory field): Select whether the order is for pickup or delivery.
- Branch (mandatory field): Select the branch where the order will be prepared and delivered to the customer. In addition, it will show if the branch is open or closed based on the determined opening and closing time for the branch in branch settings (Click here for more information).
5. Click Save.
Note: You can view your customer’s recent orders by clicking on Show Recent Orders button next to the Customer Name.
You will be redirected to the Web Call Center Page. The menu categories of the branch you chose will be shown as cards on the screen. To add a product in the order:
6. Click on a category.
7. Click on the desired product.
8. Pop-up window will open allowing you to include any add-ons or modifiers and additional fields as shown here:
- Quantity (mandatory field): Select the quantity of the product that the customer requested.
- Discount: Choose to include a discount on this order for this customer.
- Notes: Include any notes that the customer has on the order.
9. Click Add.
Note: you can add apply discounts, charges, and due date for the order and also can save the order as draft.
In addition, the agent can have a quick overview of customer history through the customer insight option.
10. The screen will show the total of products ordered and the total amount needed.
11. click Submit Order.
The call center order will be placed with Pending status by default waiting for either acceptance or rejection by the cashier. Moreover, users can activate an option in the console for automatic approval of the order and send it directly to the kitchen (Click here to learn how the order will reflect on the cashier app).