You can export your orders from the system to an external document in order to have your own copy outside the system.
1. Click Orders on the side menu.
2. Click Export button on the top right corner.
3. Click Orders.
A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer with the following fields:
- Reference: Auto-generated reference for the order.
- Number: Auto-generated number for the order.
- External_number: Auto-generated external number for the order.
- Branch_name: Assigned branch name for the order.
- Branch_reference: Assigned branch reference, e.g. B01.
- Type: Whether the order is for pickup, drive-through, or delivery.
- Source: Where the order was placed (Cashier or Call Center)
- Status: The status of the order (Pending, Active, Done, Void, Returned, or Declined).
- Original_order_reference: Auto-generated reference for the original order.
- Business_date: The date when the order was placed.
- Subtotal: Total amount of the products ordered only.
- Total_price: Total amount of the order without additional taxes, delivery charges, or discounts.
- Total_charge: Total amount of additional charges on the order.
- Coupon_code: The code related to the coupon used by the customer, if there is any.
- Coupon_name: The name of the coupon used by the customer, if there is any.
- Discount_name: The name of the discount offer used by the customer, if there is any.
- Discounts: Total amount deducted from the discount used by the customer.
- Guests: Total number of guests for a single order.
- Tax_exclusive_discount_amount: The total amount of discount deducted from the order without including taxes.
- Tax_exclusive_total_charges: The total amount of charges added to the order besides taxes.
- Rounding: Total amount rounded to a simpler number close to its original value.
- Total_taxes: The total amount of taxes included in the order.
- Created_at: Time and date of order creation in the system.
- Created_by: The name of the user who created the order in the system.
- Accepted_at: Time and date of order acceptance in the system.
- Opened_at: Time and date when the New Order page was opened.
- Due_at: Time and date for when the order will be picked up or delivered.
- Closed_at: Time and date for when the order was completed or closed.
- Closed_by: The name of the user who closed the order.
- Check_number: The number of the customer’s check used to pay the order, if there is any.
- Tags: Tags added to this order.
- Customer_name: The name of the customer for the order.
- Customer_dial_code: The country’s dial code where the customer placed the order (e.g. 966).
- Customer_phone: The customer’s phone number excluding the dial code.
- Customer_address_delivery_zone_name: The delivery zone name for the customer’s location.
- Customer_address_name: The customer’s address name.
- Customer_address_description: The details of the customer’s address location.
- Receipt_notes: Notes related to the payment process for this specific order (e.g. VIP Client).
- Kitchen_notes: Notes related to the food preparation in the kitchen.
- Kitchen_received_at: Time and date when the order was received by Kitchen staff.
- Kitchen_done_at: Time and date of the completion of food preparation in the kitchen.
- Preparation_period: The amount of time it took for the order to be completed.