If you have a long list of orders, you can benefit from the filtering system that allows you to filter your orders according to several criteria. This way, you can find the right order faster and conduct the necessary action.
1. Click Orders on the side menu.
2. Click Filter on the top right corner of the Orders list.
3. A pop-up window will open with the following filtering criteria:
- Reference: Order reference number that is created in console (unique for every order).
- Reference After: Filter used to show orders after a specific reference.
- Number: Call number in cashier (gets reset every day or as per device settings).
- Business Date: Business day on which the order was closed.
- Branch: The branch that received the order.
- Has Tags: If the order is associated with any tags (Yes/No).
- Tag: Tag used in the order.
- Status: Status of the order (Pending, Done, Active, …etc).
- Type: Type of the order (Dine-in, drive-thru, …etc).
- Source: Cashier, API, or Call Center.
- Ahead: Orders with future delivery date (Yes/No).
- Check Number: unique reference for every order on branch level that is created in cashier.
- Receipt Notes: Notes written on the order.
- Kitchen Notes: Kitchen notes on the order.
4. Click Apply.
An updated list of order will show based on your entered criteria. To show all suppliers again, click the X mark in the Filter button.