If you have a long list of customers, you can benefit from the filtering system that allows you to filter your customers according to several criteria. This way, you will be able to conduct the proper decisions for your customers and provide top-notch service.
1. Click Customers on the side menu.
2. Click Filter.
3. A pop-up window will open with the following criteria:
- Name: Enter the customer’s full name.
- Phone: Enter the customer’s phone number.
- Email: Add the customer’s unique email address.
- Tag: Add tags assigned to the customer(s).
- Has Orders: Select whether you want to show customers who have completed at least one order (Yes/No).
- Blacklisted: Select whether you want to show only the blacklisted customers (Yes/No).
- Loyalty Enabled: Select the customers with the loyalty enabled (Yes/No).
- House Account Enabled: Select the customers with a house account enabled to their data (Yes/No).
- Deleted: Select whether you want to show the deleted customers only (Yes/No).
- Updated After: The last date you performed an update to the Customer(s) in question.
4. Click Apply.
An updated list of Customers will show based on your entered criteria. To show all customers again, click the X icon in the Filter button.