There are certain authorities are essential to allow call center agents create and receive call center orders which are Read Orders and Manage orders. However, the responsible user the has the flexibility to add more authorities such as Read Customers Insights which allow the agents to have access for customer orders history.
3. Click Create Role.
4. A pop-up window will open, and make sure to activate Read Orders and Manage orders authorities at least.
5. Click Save.
6. Assign the role to the user (Click here to learn how to assign a role to a user).
7. Make sure the user is assigned to the related branch (Click here to learn how to assign a branch to a user).
As a manager, you can now limit agents from reading orders created by sources other than the Call Center and by agents other than the creator of the order. To help maintain business privacy, you can change these settings:
- Allow agents to read all CC Orders:
- If checked, agents can see all Call Center orders created by all agents.
- If unchecked, an agent can only read orders created by him/her.
- Allow agents to read all Orders:
- If checked, agents can read orders from all sources other than the Call Center, like the Cashier and API.
- If unchecked, agents can only read Call Center Orders.