Push notifications are clickable pop-up messages that appear on users' devices. Subscribers can be doing anything on their mobile phones and still receive these messages as long as they are online.
*Push notifications are only available on mobile apps.
Sending Instant Push Notifications
FO Portal > Messaging > Push Notifications.
1. Click Messaging.
2. Click Push Notifications.
3. A popup window will appear with the following fields:
- Input the title and message for both languages (Arabic and English)
- Add a deep link (eg. linked to a specific menu item, home page, etc)
- Upload an image (optional).
*Only administrators and marketing accounts can access this page.
4. Click ‘Send the Notification Now’ to send immediately or schedule for later.
By default, all push notifications are selected to be sent to all end customers, but you can change this by choosing any previously created segment.
Sending Scheduled Push Notifications
If you are creating a message that is to be sent at a later time and/or date, toggle the 'Scheduled Notification' button and input the preferred date and time when the notification is supposed to go out.