Option 1: Assigning driver on the Foodics cashier
Assigning drivers to the Foodics Online driver app directly from Cashier.
You can enable the cashier to assign drivers directly from Foodics. You will need to be subscribed to the delivery management system module on your account, then you can follow the steps below:
1. Add a ‘driver’ role to the Foodics Console.
2. Create a new user or add the role to an existing user.
3. Make sure that the user has a phone number.
4. Assign the driver to an online delivery order from Foodics Online.
5. The driver should automatically sync to Foodics online.
6. Use the phone number as the username and the password as ‘abc12345' when signing in on the Foodics Driver app.
7. You can find the Foodics Driver app on the App Store and Play Store.
Option 2: Create a User On Foodics Online
Alternatively, you can create employees on the Foodics Online Portal and assign them to the orders on the Orders Page:
FO Portal > Employees > New Employee
1. Click Dashboard.
2. Click Employees.
3. Click the button New Employee.
4. A popup will appear with the following fields: (Register New Employee)
- Enter First Name
- Enter Last Name
- Enter Username
- Enter Password
- Enter Employee ID (optional)
- Enter Email
- Enter Mobile (optional)
- Select Roles (driver)
- Select Locations.
5. Click Save.