Order status helps the end customers keep track of their orders in-app and lets operations know which team should be handling the order accordingly.
FO Portal > Settings > Order Statuses
You can edit how they're displayed both in-app and in the Foodics Online Portal by going to
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Order Statuses.
3. Click the edit icon on each one you wish to update.
The default order status should be displayed. Click the edit icon on each one you wish to update.
As some statuses may differ for pickup and delivery mode (eg. picked up vs delivered), you will be asked to input both labels in both languages (Arabic and English).
Click 'Update' to apply the changes.
4. A popup window will appear with the following fields:
- Delivery Description [ar-sa]
- Delivery Description [en-us]
- Pickup Description [ar-sa]
- Pickup Description [en-us]
- Click Update.
As shown in the first image, toggle the buttons per status line to enable/disable them for pickup and delivery modes.
Since the change here only affects the display in-app on the tracking/order history page, you also want to make the same changes for the order notifications.
FO Portal > Messaging > Order Notifications.
1. Click Messaging.
2. Click Order Notifications.
3. To edit simply input the same values you did on the settings page (delivery and pickup status in Arabic and English).
4. Click Save.